Saturday, December 12, 2009

Make-Up Splurge!

I LOVE THE HOLIDAY SEASON!

Recently I purchased a few items from Sephora and here they are!

Click on the links if you want to check out the items on Sephora's website.


*These are products are my new favourites because of:

1) quality 2) price and 3) appearance





This set contains everything I need to create natural looks for everyday, evening, clubbing, shopping... basically anything. The snow bunny bronzer gives my cheeks a subtle shimmer + colour which I absolutely LOVE. The packaging is so glamorous.


This is my favourite make-up purchase of the whole year.




TOO FACED Mocha Mi Amore Blush +
Papa Don't Preach Blush



I've gotten so many compliments after wearing these blushes. They both give a nice glow to my cheeks. Mocha Mi Amore is for more of a natural bronzy glow and Papa Don't Preach gives cheeks a beautiful peach shimmer.




SMASHBOX WISH For The Stars


This limited edition set comes with a mini mascara, lip-gloss, and mini "fushion soft lights" which I use for eye shadow and bronzer. The value for this set is amazing since Smashbox is a very reputable cosmetic brand, hence why most of their products are expensive!



CONCLUSION

I am such a make-up fanatic. I usually shop at Sephora every month AT LEAST. However, lately I've been trying to be more cautious when it comes to spending.

These products are worth every dollar.

By the way, if I purchase something at Sephora but don't use it after a few weeks...or even months, I'll exchange it for something else. I like buying cosmetics that I can use every day.

I make practical purchases :)

No comments:

Post a Comment