Friday, December 18, 2009

Make-Up Review: MEGA PLUMP GLOSS



During a trip to Wal-Mart (canadian version of Walgreens), I stumbled on this product.

It's Wet N' Wild's MegaPlump Lip Gloss.

Now, I was skeptical at first but bought it anyway. If it didn't work I'd just use it for the colour. But to my surprise... it works quite well!

It smells like cinnamon and 5 minutes after you put it on, you can feel it working. It plumps your lips a little bit for a natural effect. Makes them shiny, and it's not even sticky! Best of all it was only $3.67 Canadian Dollars... it's obviously even cheaper in the U.S.

I got a light baby pink colour called Hel-pink-i.. weird name but I love the tint/colour/shine.


This is actually one of my favourite lip glosses! I can't stop looking in the mirror right now...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment